- Accommodate use in high-density switches, routers, and other electronics
- Bend radius is a narrow 0.74 inches, versus 1.0 inch for typical Cat 6A patch cords
- Available in white, yellow, gray, black, red, green and blue
- Available in lengths from 1-50 feet
- Power over Ethernet compatible
Leviton | Cat 6A Small OD High-Flex Patch Cords
Leviton Cat 6A High-Flex Patch Cords are designed to be used in 10 Gigabit applications for all frequencies from 1 to 500 MHz. Patch cords offer flexible, high density patching. Cables support high-speed data applications. They reduce patch cord density in a 24-port patch panel by 25 percent when compared to typical Cat 6A patch cords.